Header Ads

(G)I-DLE reveals the tracklist for their debut album, ‘I Am’

(G)I-DLE reveals the tracklist for their debut album, 'I Am'

(G)I-DLE is ready for the debut by dropping the tracklist for their ‘I Am‘ album. SO, check it out below!

This album has a total of six tracks including the title track, ‘LATATA‘, ‘Different‘, ‘Maze‘, ‘Don’t Text Me‘, ‘I Want To Know‘ and ‘Listen To Me‘. Rapper Soyeon had helped composed the title track, as well as many other tracks in this album!

Meanwhile, they have also revealed their individual introduction videos. So, check that out below!

Miyeon

Minnie

Yuqi

Soojin

Shuhua

Soyeon

(G)I-DLE will make their hot debut on May 2nd. Are you ready? Let us know in the comments below!

Officially Kmusic will keep you updated, so stay tuned!

 

 

Source (1) (2)

Written and edited by Tracey

The post (G)I-DLE reveals the tracklist for their debut album, ‘I Am’ appeared first on The latest kpop news and music | Officially Kmusic.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.