Header Ads

Daeun announces her departure from MARMELLO

Daeun announces her departure from MARMELLO

Yes, that is right! Unfortunately, there is sad news for MARMELLO‘s fandom. So, check out the notice below!

It was announced that Daeun will be leaving MARMELLO due to her current study and personal circumstances. On April 27th, there was a Live Club Day, which will be her last concert with MARMELLO. She had also released her own statement. So, check it out below!

Hello This is MARMELLO. I am sorry that we can not write a pleasant message on a good day. Due to her academic problems and personal affairs, MARMELLO’s Daeun will be leaving us, with her final performance with us on April 27th. I would like to say thank you to those who have love me so far and I am sorry to say that I am sorry. Please support MARMELLO more and cheer me on in the future. Thank you.

Officially Kmusic will keep you updated, so stay tuned!

 

 

Source (1) (2)

Written and edited by Tracey

The post Daeun announces her departure from MARMELLO appeared first on The latest kpop news and music | Officially Kmusic.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.