Header Ads

Bulldok down to two as Say leaves group

Bulldok down to two as Say leaves group

Say is the third member to leave the girl group this year.

Say announced her departure from Bulldok through a post to her personal Instagram account. Take a look below!

Instagram Photo

Say‘s caption reads:

It’s already our first anniversary!! Thank you for always supporting, waiting for me, and showing me love!! I saw all of your messages of support and congratulations 🙂 

Although my time with Bulldok has come to an end, I hope I can see everyone again through other means. I’m really thankful to our Hotdoks, and I love you! 

Be careful of catching a cold

Similarly to Sora‘s departure from the group earlier this year, Bulldok‘s agency KCONIC Entertainment has not released an official statement as of yet. Following Say‘s decision to leave the group, Bulldok is left with two remaining members – leader and main rapper Kimi along with vocalist Genie.

Bulldok made their debut in 2016 with ‘Why Not‘, and have not yet made a comeback.

Follow Officially Kmusic for the latest K-pop news!

 

 

Source: (1)

Editor: Tracey

The post Bulldok down to two as Say leaves group appeared first on The latest kpop news and music | Officially Kmusic.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.