Header Ads

Jay Park drops ‘Love My Life’ and we all love it

Jay Park drops 'Love My Life' and we all love it

After giving us a taste of ‘Love My Life’ with a teaser track, Jay Park has now released the full track.

And the consensus is in – We Love It!

The track which also features pH-1 and was produced by Thurxday shows off Jay Park’s rapping at it’s best and has a strong base -line sitting under the vocal.

As you can guess from the title, the song is about being content with your life and loving it for that it is.

Listen to ‘Love My Life’ by Jay Park (Feat pH-1) below:

Jay Park revealed via his Instagram account that he had written some of the lyrics to the track four years ago.

What do you think of ‘Love My Life’?  Let us know in the comments below.

Keep up to date with the latest in all things K-pop with Officially Kmusic.

 

Source: (1)

Written and edited by Narelle

 

The post Jay Park drops ‘Love My Life’ and we all love it appeared first on The latest kpop news and music | Officially Kmusic.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.