Header Ads

EXID’s LE drops solo version of ‘Cream’

EXID's LE drops solo version of 'Cream'

EXID’s LE has released her very own, very smooth version of ‘Cream’.

In the video for ‘Cream‘ which is the latest in the groups cover series, LE, shows us a different version of herself to the one we are used to seeing.

The song has a revitalised and new feeling with LE‘s smooth and sweet yet strongvocals and rapping.

At the time of release, LE stated, “I kept pondering if there was anything unique I could do for our fans.” 

“As I was thinking, I realized I never revealed a guide version for any of my team’s songs.” 

“Therefore I wanted to deliver the original version of ‘Cream’ to our fans.””

Watch EXID’s LE solo version of ‘Cream’ below:

What do you think of LE’s solo version of ‘Cream’?  Let us know in the comments below.

Stay up to date with the latest in K-pop with Officially Kmusic.

 

Written and edited by Narelle

The post EXID’s LE drops solo version of ‘Cream’ appeared first on The latest kpop news and music | Officially Kmusic.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.