Header Ads

Yoo Jae Suk's contract with FNC to expire next month

Yoo Jae Suk's contract with FNC to expire next month


Article: [Exclusive] Yoo Jae Suk's contract expires next month... "extreme interest in next move"

Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate

1. [+458, -7] Probably best that he leaves that agency!

2. [+260, -12] I bet he'll start 'Grasshopper Entertainment'

3. [+236, -5] I'll support you wherever you go, fighting!

4. [+20, -2] Please leave FNC, I never thought that was the agency for him

5. [+19, -2] I feel like he'd be okay on his own..

6. [+15, -1] Honestly Yoo Jae Suk's variety skills dropped the moment he joined FNC... I wish he'd leave fast

7. [+13, -0] If we're being honest, Yoo Jae Suk hasn't been doing well since joining FNC

8. [+13, -2] I want to see Jae Suk hyung under a new agency with new varieties~~~

9. [+13, -2] Hyung, get outta there...

10. [+12, -1] I doubt he'll renew

-

No comments

Powered by Blogger.