Header Ads

The Rose release a ‘Special Video’ version of ‘I.L.Y.’

The Rose release a 'Special Video' version of 'I.L.Y.'

The Rose have released a special video for their track ‘I.L.Y‘.

The song ‘I.L.Y‘ is a track from their hugely successful first mini-album ‘Void‘ which was released back in April.

It’s a stunning ballad that starts slowly with just a piano and then builds from there.  The lyrics sound almost raw at times, but the addition of the harmonies takes it to another level.  It’s a song expressing the deep and growing love for that special someone in your life

This clip was filmed entirely in black and white which only adds to the sincerity and emotion of the song and the clear and subtle vocals are simply stunning.

Check out The Rose ‘I.L.Y’ special video

What do you think of the special video from The Rose?  Are you a fan of this track?  Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.

Keep up to date with the latest in all things K-pop with Officially Kmusic.

 

Written and edited by Narelle

The post The Rose release a ‘Special Video’ version of ‘I.L.Y.’ appeared first on The latest kpop news and music | Officially Kmusic.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.