Header Ads

ROMEO’s Milo will be enlisting in the military

ROMEO's Milo will be enlisting in the military

In light of the news concerning ROMEO‘s Milo, he had apologized in a handwritten letter and revealed that he will be enlisting in the military. So, check out the letter below!

The letter says:

Hello, this is ROMEO’s Milo. To my fans, I don’t know how to tell you this so I have written a handwritten letter after a long time. Two months ago, I caused fans a lot of pain and I would liek to once again bow down and apologie. I have spent time reflecting on my actions while feeling very remorseful over the fact that I have disappointed those who had continuously shown me support. 

Therefore, a few days ago, when I received an enlistment notice, I decided to enlist in the military. I apologize to my fans who may be very surprised when hearing this announcement. 

I was very happy been able to spend time meeting all the fans while doing activities as a ROMEO member. However, for the time being, I will be leaving the name ROMEO’s Milo and become Kim Minhak to faithfully serve my duty to the country. 

This decision came about after a long time thinking, so I hope my fans will understand. 

I will be returning with a more mature and improved self. So, for the time being, thank you for supporting me and I will do my best to stand before you with a more healthy self again. 

Thank You.

So, we hope all the best for Milo as he serves in the military soon.

Officially Kmusic will keep you updated, so stay tuned!

 

 

Source (1)

Written and edited by Tracey

The post ROMEO’s Milo will be enlisting in the military appeared first on The latest kpop news and music | Officially Kmusic.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.