Header Ads

KHAN wonder if ‘I’m Your Girl?’ in debut track!

KHAN wonder if 'I'm Your Girl?' in debut track!

Female duo KHAN have officially made their debut with track 'I'm Your Girl?'

Debuting under Maroo Entertainment, KHAN is made up of two former members of girl group The Ark, Euna Kim the rapper and Jeon Minju, the vocalist. 'I'm Your Girl?' is their debut track together as KHAN and their first digital single album!

“I’M YOUR GIRL?” OFFICIAL MV

The track proves that KHAN is not your typical cutesy girly duo – they are unique, and prove this with a mix of singing, rapping and intense dance. The track is about questioning what you mean to someone, and the confusion that often ensues because of it!

'I'm Your Girl?' will take your breath away with the mesh of hip-hop, powerful vocals and synchronised moves. Euna and Minju have been given another chance to prove themselves after The Ark's disbandment, and they have really made it count!

What do you think of KHAN's debut track?

Stay tuned to Officially Kmusic for the latest Kpop music news!

 

 

Sources: (1)

Written by: Heather Clement

Edited by: Narelle

The post KHAN wonder if 'I'm Your Girl?' in debut track! appeared first on The latest kpop news and music | Officially Kmusic.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.