Header Ads

Yoobin shines bright in her selca

Yoobin shines bright in her selca


Article: "Blinding visuals" Yoobin's doll-like beauty

Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate

1. [+255, -16] Huh? She's so pretty but I don't think I would've recognized her as Yoobin without being told ã… ã… ã… 

2. [+229, -29] Wouldn't have known without the article title. Her face changed so much, you can barely find traces of her past face anymore.

3. [+139, -34] She got a lot of work done

4. [+10, -1] You guys do realize that a change in make up or hair style changes up your look a lot, right? ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

5. [+8, -7] ? I could tell it was Yoobin right away, are you all blind?

6. [+8, -1] It's unfair that you all take selcas with at on of filters on them and then criticize celebrities for doing the same...

7. [+6, -1] She looks like Choi Ji WOo in her twenties... ã…‹

8. [+5, -0] Not the Yoobin I remember from 10 years ago

9. [+4, -1] Am I the only one who thinks she looks like Taeyeon here?

10. [+3, -0] Just looks like photoshop to me

-

No comments

Powered by Blogger.