Header Ads

SHINee preps for comeback by the end of May

SHINee preps for comeback by the end of May


Article: [Official[ SHINee confirms May comeback... fanmeet for 10th debut anniversary

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

1. [+181, -7] Hopefully it's a fun comeback for both SHINee and SHINee World after the difficult times they've endured together

2. [+134, -6] At the end of their Japanese concert, they shined five stars with a spot for Jonghyun's absence. It made me feel so sad but also so proud of them for being so energetic and ending the concert all on their own!! Keep it up, boys

3. [+102, -6] ã… ã… ã…  Thank you, SHINee ã… ã… ã… ã… ã…  I love you guys, I'll support everything that you do

4. [+12, -4] Finally....!

5. [+10, -0] I support you!!! Fighting!!! It's already SHINee's 10th anniversary, is it? It's been a mixture of happy and painful times so congratulations on 10 years!!!

6. [+3, -0] Love you guys, I'll go see you guys soon

7. [+2, -0] I miss him ㅜㅜ Jonghyun... I miss you... Jonghyun

-

No comments

Powered by Blogger.