Header Ads

Kim Tae Hee CF models for a health food brand

Kim Tae Hee CF models for a health food brand



Article: Kim Tae Hee is a CF model for a new health foods brand... unchanging beauty after giving birth

Source: 10asia via Nate

1. [+719, -164] Times have definitely changed. It's more important now to really build up your career than in the past. Kim Tae Hee was #1 in terms of looks out of 'Tae Hye Ji' but she hasn't really built a career that is as long running as Song Hye Gyo or Jun Ji Hyun. You can't rely on a one shot to fame and thinking that's all it takes. You have to continue to build your career and be recognized for your talents.

2. [+543, -97] What even are these products? I've never heard of them. She's pretty but I feel like she hasn't been able to land any mainstream products lately ã… 

3. [+451, -91] I looked up her CF videos and she looks awkward in them too ã… ã… 

4. [+82, -18] There's just something unnatural about her every time I see her... I don't know what it is but it's how I feel when I see her CFs or pictures like this..

5. [+58, -12] She's a has been now, she lucked out by debuting in the generation that she did. I'm sure she's made a lot of money so she isn't sad about it.

6. [+52, -14] Feels like she's been dropped since marrying Rain. She's not really an A list anymore, it's hard to say.

7. [+44, -14] Seems like she's in the same tier as Lee Min Jung now

8. [+39, -2] She's honestly done more CFs than dramas and now that she's married and has a kid, I think she's just going to continue to do a bunch of CFs than dramas

9. [+36, -7] Her acting is always so boring... I wonder if it's because she doesn't have any life experience to melt into her acting

10. [+36, -5] She used to be so pretty, when did she age this hard?

-

No comments

Powered by Blogger.