Header Ads

(G)I-DLE reveals the highlight medley for debut album, ‘I Am’

(G)I-DLE reveals the highlight medley for debut album, 'I Am'

Upcoming Cube Entertainment‘s girl group, (G)I-DLE is getting ready to make their debut. They have now dropped the highlight medley. So, check it out below!

This album has a total of six tracks including the title track, 'LATATA', 'Different', 'Maze', 'Don't Text Me', 'I Want To Know' and 'Listen To Me'. ‘LATATA‘ is a perfect track for the title track, which is filled with a groovy beat. It definitely showcases the beauty of their voices, as well their sense of music. ‘Different‘ has a more chill and relaxed vibe with a unique chime sound that helps bring the whole track together.

Maze‘ is also another groovy track that one could relax to. Through this, we get to hear their rapping abilities and they did an amazing job in flowing with the melody. ‘Don’t Text Me‘ is a softer vibe where they slow it down so that fans can solely focus on their beauty of their voice.

I Want To Know‘ gives a retro sound due to the melody and yet again, they show a softer tone than the rest of the tracks. It definitely has fans more excited than ever! Finally, ‘Listen To Me‘ has cancelled all kinds of beats and allow the beautiful piano melody to stand out. By doing so, it shows that this group is able to tackle any kinds of genres thrown their way!

On top of that, they have revealed the individual MV teaser for ‘LATATA‘. So, check that out below!

Miyeon

Meanwhile, (G)I-DLE will make their hot debut on May 2nd. Which track do you like best? Let us know in the comments below!

Officially Kmusic will keep you updated, so stay tuned!

 

 

Source (1)

Written and edited by Tracey

The post (G)I-DLE reveals the highlight medley for debut album, ‘I Am’ appeared first on The latest kpop news and music | Officially Kmusic.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.