Header Ads

Wanna One ‘Promise You’ that their next MV will be worth waiting for!

Wanna One 'Promise You' that their next MV will be worth waiting for!

Wanna One have released a music video teaser for their upcoming special theme track ‘I Promise You (I.P.U.)‘!

In the wake of numerous photo teasersWannables have finally gotten their first glimpse of what Wanna One‘s special theme track will sound like! ‘I Promise You (I.P.U.)‘ looks set to be an emotionally charged song that will hold a special place in the hearts of Wannables around the world. The MV teaser for the song begins with a restless melody accompanied by shots of the eleven members of Wanna One looking dispirited. However, the music quickly becomes far more upbeat and even inspirational, with the members’ expressions becoming equally as bright. The teaser clip for ‘I Promise You (I.P.U.)‘ also gives fans a sneak peek at Wanna One‘s choreography for their comeback – check out the MV teaser below!

‘I Promise You (I.P.U.)’ MV teaser

Are you looking forward to Wanna One‘s comeback? There isn’t much longer left to wait, with special theme track ‘I Promise You (I.P.U.)‘ to be released at 6PM KST on March 5! Wanna One will officially make their comeback when their mini album ‘0+1=1 (I PROMISE YOU)‘ is released on March 19th.

Follow Officially Kmusic for the all the latest teasers!

 

 

Source: (1)

Writer: Gillian

Editor: Tracey

The post Wanna One ‘Promise You’ that their next MV will be worth waiting for! appeared first on The latest kpop news and music | Officially Kmusic.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.