Header Ads

Oh My Girl are adorable monkeys for ‘BANHANA’ teaser!

Oh My Girl are adorable monkeys for 'BANHANA' teaser!

Oh My Girl definitely will be making a return with such a fun and playful concept. Check out their latest teaser below!

Oh My Girl looks so adorable as monkeys in the latest teaser. Each of them are posing in their cute and matching outfits with a safari themed forest. It definitely is an interesting concept and fans can’t wait to see where this concept will be heading towards. One thing for sure is that this concept will bring out a playful and upbeat track!

Meanwhile, Oh My Girl will make their fun return with ‘BANHANA‘ on April 2nd. What do you think of the concept so far? Let us know in the comments below!

Officially Kmusic will continue to keep you updated on Korean news.

 

 

Source (1)

Written and edited by: Tracey

The post Oh My Girl are adorable monkeys for ‘BANHANA’ teaser! appeared first on The latest kpop news and music | Officially Kmusic.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.