Header Ads

Hong Sang Soo spotted with Kim Min Hee and her father

Hong Sang Soo spotted with Kim Min Hee and her father



Article: Hong Sang Soo goes on a date with Kim Min Hee and her father... spotted at a shopping mall in Hanam

Source: Dispatch via Nate

1. [+711, -18] Wow~~~~ what is up with Kim Min Hee's parents? Her whole household is a mess

2. [+585, -12] From the back, it looks like a picture of a grandpa, the father, and his daughter

3. [+507, -13] Wow ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ what a mess of a family ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree

4. [+45, -4] He should know to teach his daughter the right path if he sees her going down the wrong one

5. [+37, -3] I feel like I'd be having a mental breakdown if I was her father

6. [+37, -3] They look like grandfather, father, and granddaughter from the back...

7. [+36, -3] We're all witnessing the brutal process of a family trying to inherit his wealth ã…‹ã…‹

8. [+31, -6] Her father's just as crazy

9. [+27, -1] Isn't her father younger than him? ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ Hilarious!!! Imagine having to call your daughter's girlfriend "hyungnim" ã…‹ Her parents are truly amazing! I'd be too embarrassed to even show my face in public with a daughter like that

10. [+24, -2] They just don't care anymore

11. [+21, -3] I guess if there's enough money involved, anything's forgivable

-

No comments

Powered by Blogger.