Header Ads

Hyun Bin attends the 'Ferragamo' fashion show in Milan

Hyun Bin attends the 'Ferragamo' fashion show in Milan




Article: "A statue is sitting there" Hyun Bin swallows Milan whole

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+955, -46] He's so handsome... easily overtakes every Italian man..

2. [+847, -36] He's handsome enough to stand his own ground in a foreign country

3. [+766, -28] Yeah... this is Hyun Bin... he's back

4. [+26, -3] How is it fair that he can look like this...

5. [+23, -3] I saw him in real life and his features looked so foreign. I always assumed his features would look simple but they're very distinctive. The profile of his nose bridge is no joke! I thought he was a foreign model at first

6. [+19, -0] I read the title thinking "Italian men are known for being handsome, how could Hyun Bin hold a candle to them".... until I saw the pictures and agreed.

7. [+18, -0] I hope he never grows out his hair or mustache again and keeps it like this~~ totally helps his looks shine

8. [+17, -0] I think he's been looking better since his discharge than his 'Secret Garden' days. He was a star before but he's an 'actor' now.

9. [+15, -3] I never really considered him the super handsome type but he really does look good in these photos;;

10. [+9, -0] I saw him in real life too and he's very 'pretty' looking. Not 'pretty' in a flower boy way or a feminine way... He looked masculine but there was a subtleness to his features that made him look warm, inviting, and just so pretty. I found his smile especially to be really pretty.

-

No comments

Powered by Blogger.