Header Ads

RAINZ cover ‘All I Want for Christmas Is You’ for Christmas

RAINZ cover 'All I Want for Christmas Is You' for Christmas

The boys from RAINZ have dropped a special version of Mariah Carey‘s ‘All I Want for Christmas Is You‘.

In the cute clip, the members are all gathered around a keyboard to sing the song, and they’re all dressed warmly against the cold weather in Seoul.  A couple of them have Christmas head pieces on in keeping with the season.  They show off their impressive vocal skills singing acapella and harmonising together.  At the end of the clip, they all wave at the camera and wish us all a Merry Christmas.

Watch RAINZ cover ‘All I Want for Christmas Is You’

What do you think of RAINZ‘ version of Mariah Carey‘s song ‘All I Want for Christmas Is You‘?  Do you prefer this version of Mariah Carey‘s original version?  Let us know in the comments below.

Keep up to date with the latest in all things K-pop with Officially Kmusic.

 

Written and edited by Narelle

The post RAINZ cover ‘All I Want for Christmas Is You’ for Christmas appeared first on The latest kpop news and music | Officially Kmusic.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.