Header Ads

Weki Meki shake it up in ‘I Don’t Like Your Girlfriend’ dance video

Weki Meki shake it up in 'I Don't Like Your Girlfriend' dance video

Rookie girl group, Weki Meki, are showing fans what they've got in dance practice video for 'I Don't Like Your Girlfriend.'

'I Don't Like Your Girlfriend' is a catchy girl-power anthem! In the dance practice video, the girls of Weki Meki wear matching black outfits and jam out to the upbeat and high-energy choreography.

“I DON’T LIKE YOUR GIRLFRIEND” DANCE VIDEO

Weki Meki is an eight-member band formed by Fantagio Music; in August last month the girls made their official debut with mini album 'WeMe.'

Are you feeling Weki Meki yet?

Follow Officially Kmusic to stay up to date with the latest K-pop news!

 

Sources: (1)

Written by: Heather Clement

Edited by: Tracey

The post Weki Meki shake it up in 'I Don't Like Your Girlfriend' dance video appeared first on The latest kpop news and music | Officially Kmusic.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.