Header Ads

Seventeen drops a mesmerising special teaser for Jun and The8’s ‘My I’

Seventeen drops a mesmerising special teaser for Jun and The8's 'My I'

As recently mentioned, Seventeen will be dropping a special music video for ‘My I‘. This is the duet track by Jun and The8 which was featured in their recent album, ‘A1‘. To get fans excited for this release, check out the special video spot teaser below!

It was revealed that they will be releasing a Korean and Chinese version of this track. From this special video, it is quite mesmerising to watch. The colour scheme used really brings hype to this release. On top of that, the effects they have used gives the galaxy look. The smoke also helps enhance the look they are going for.

The duo also seen wearing opposite colours of black and white and is connected by a string. Fans are surely ready for this release!

Meanwhile, Jun and The8 will drop the track soon! Are you excited for it? Let us know in the comments below!

Officially Kmusic will continue to keep you updated on Korean entertainment, so stay tuned!

 

 

Source (1)

Written and edited by: Tracey

The post Seventeen drops a mesmerising special teaser for Jun and The8’s ‘My I’ appeared first on The latest kpop news and music | Officially Kmusic.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.