Header Ads

Seventeen drops a beautiful special video for Jun and The8’s ‘My I’

Seventeen drops a beautiful special video for Jun and The8's 'My I'

Seventeen has finally dropped the MV for Jun and The8‘s ‘My I‘. As they have revealed, they have dropped not only the Korean version but also the Chinese verion of ‘My I‘. This track is sung by Jun and The8 and was part of their recent album, ‘A1‘. The boys bring the synth and mesmerizing video to the fans. So, check it out below!

My I‘ is such a beautiful song that really shows off their vocals as well as the rap parts. Their voices works so well with the beat. The beat itself is so magical to listen to and what they are presenting to the fans fits so well with the song. The beautiful galaxy and colour scheme works nicely with the sound of the track.

The video itself mainly shows off their intense and powerful dance choreography. It is nice to see how they have incorporated the ribbon connecting the two together. It just goes to show just how close the two are with one another and how they can coordinate with one another to bring such a perfect dance choreography.

The colour coordination also works to their advantage showing a pure and dark side to the track. It is almost watching a mirror image that dances so in sync with one another. The hair style colours also is opposite in colour. It just goes to show just how much detail was put into this music video. Fans are definitely fascinated with their performance.

It is also nice to see the boys have their own time to shine at the end, doing their acrobatic and smooth dance choreography. It really is breathtaking to watch. The Chinese version is also sounds so nice and fans are just so happy to get the chance to witness such a beautiful performance.

So, be sure to watch the Korean and Chinese version above! Did you enjoy the special video? Which version did you like more? Were you impressed with their dance choreography? Let us know in the comments below!

Officially Kmusic will continue to keep you updated on Korean entertainment, so stay tuned!

 

 

Source (1) (2)

Written and edited by: Tracey

The post Seventeen drops a beautiful special video for Jun and The8’s ‘My I’ appeared first on The latest kpop news and music | Officially Kmusic.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.