Header Ads

MXM both say ‘I’m The One’ in teaser videos

MXM both say 'I'm The One' in teaser videos

MXM members Lim Young Min and Kim Dong Hyun have released individual teaser videos in the lead-up to their official debut.

In the first teaser that was released for the Brand New Music duo, Lim Young Min shows us a carefree and happy personality while singing ‘I’m The One’.  We even get to hear a small sample of his rap skills towards the end of the short clip.

Watch Lim Young Min’s ‘I’m The One’ Video

In his teaser, Kim Dong Hyun also shows us his bright personality riding his bike and posing for the camera before setting up an obstacle course.  Again we get to hear a sample of the track with Kim Dong Hyun singing ‘I’m The One’.

Now watch Kim Dong Hyun’s ‘I’m The One’ video

 

The album ‘UNMIX‘ will contain a total of seven tracks, with the title track being ‘I’m The One’ which has been produced by 9999 and ESBE.  The seventh track is a CD only version of ‘I’m The One’.

UNMIX’ is scheduled for release on September 6.

Are you looking forward to the official debut of MXM?  What do you think of the new teaser videos?  Let us know in the comments below.

Keep up to date with the latest in all things K-pop with Officially Kmusic.

 

Written and edited by Narelle

The post MXM both say ‘I’m The One’ in teaser videos appeared first on The latest kpop news and music | Officially Kmusic.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.