Header Ads

IU and her little brother show the realities of sibling relationships

IU and her little brother show the realities of sibling relationships


(Longest text message he's ever sent) Brother: Send it to my 0000000 bank

Article: IU goes to America to find her little brother... "He's only good to me when I give him allowance" realistic siblings

Source: Herald Econ via Nate

1. [+305, -9] My little brother sometimes messages me like 'nuna' and I don't even bother hearing him out, I reply 'nope' ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

2. [+193, -18] So lucky that IU is his nuna~~~

3. [+153, -8] My family's a pretty good representation of realistic siblings ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹
Oppa: Yah!
Me: Shut up
-end Katalk-.........

4. [+22, -1] I wish I was a nuna who could hand out allowances like that

5. [+14, -0] I have a nuna 5 years older than me and whenever I message her 'nuna~' she responds 'are you short on money?' and then 'I sent you some' and that's the end of our convo.... It wasn't until we hit our thirties that we started to have actual conversations.. ã…‹ã…‹

6. [+9, -1] I don't even Katalk with my oppa.. ã…‹

7. [+7, -3] IU still seems like a baby to me, it's weird to think of her as someone's older sister ã…‹ã…‹

8. [+5, -0] The only time my little brother and I ever talk is when he's inviting me to play games

-

No comments

Powered by Blogger.