Header Ads

Hyorin to start out on her own!

Hyorin to start out on her own!

Former SISTAR member Hyorin is making a fresh start in the entertainment industry!

The singer took to her personal Instagram account to share the news with her fans through a handwritten letter:

Instagram Photo

The letter reads:

Hello everyone and Star1. It feels like it’s been a long time. It’s HyorinYou’ve probably been wondering a lot about what I’ve been doing. I’m sorry for sharing this news so late. I have decided to write for the first time in a while so that I can share my story with everyone.

I’ve been thinking about this for a long time… How can I show a new side of myself, what kind of music should I show to you in the future. After thinking things over, and although I think I am still lacking in many areas, I have decided to start out on my own.

For the past seven years, I was able to stand in the spotlight as a singer and as SISTAR‘s Hyorin thanks to my Starship Entertainment family and my SISTAR members. I am thankful beyond words, and I will do everything I can to repay all the good fortune I have received.

The future is a little scary, but it is a new beginning. Although making a new start alone will bring its difficulties, I will not lose sight of what it means to be Hyorin. With courage, I will take the future step by step.

SISTAR disbanded earlier this year, ending their time together with the release of their single ‘Lonely‘. Since then Soyou and Dasom have resigned with Starship, whilst Bora joined Hook Entertainment. With all of the members of the former group having confirmed plans for their futures, the time has come for each of them to start a new chapter in their personal careers.

She has also dropped a cover of ‘Thinking Of You‘ by Dua Lipa, so check that out above!

We wish Hyorin, along with her former members, nothing but the best for the future!

Follow Officially Kmusic for the latest Kpop news!

 

 

Source: (1) (2) (3)

Editor: Tracey

The post Hyorin to start out on her own! appeared first on The latest kpop news and music | Officially Kmusic.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.