Header Ads

Seventeen drops a surprise teaser for Jun and The8’s ‘My I’

Seventeen drops a surprise teaser for Jun and The8's 'My I'

Seventeen has dropped a surprise image teaser for Jun and The8‘s ‘My I‘. This track was part of their Seventeen’s recent album, ‘A1‘. It definitely has fans so excited for it! So, check it out below!

This track shows the great work of Jun and The8. From the image teaser, it looks like the boys will be releasing either a music video or the choreography video for it. Fans are definitely excited to see how the video will turn out! One thing for sure is that people will definitely continue to jam with ‘My I‘.

Even though there isn’t much to this image teaser, the way it has been styled looks quite elegant, Especially with the white ribbon across it! Simple yet shows what kind of concept the boys are going for!

As of right now, no official release date have been revealed. Are you excited for the video release? Let us know in the comments below!

Stay tuned to Officially Kmusic for more updates on their release date!

 

 

Source (1)

Written and edited by: Tracey

The post Seventeen drops a surprise teaser for Jun and The8’s ‘My I’ appeared first on The latest kpop news and music | Officially Kmusic.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.