Header Ads

Pentagon’s Jinho releases version of Jerimih’s ‘I Think of You’

Pentagon's Jinho releases version of Jerimih's 'I Think of You'

Pentagon’s Jinho has released a beautiful version of Jerimih’s track ‘I Think of You’.

This is the latest release in Jinho’s monthly series of cover releases.  This version of ‘I Think of You’ is soulful and stays true to the originals RNB roots.

Jinho’s voice is perfectly suited to the smooth and sweet interpretation of this track.  In the simple clip that accompanies the release we see Jinho going through the production process for the track.

Watch Jinho’s version of ‘I Think of You’ below:

Jinho has been showcasing his talents through his monthly releases which have included an amazing version of Bruno Mars ‘When I Was Your Man’.

What song would you like to see Jinho cover next?  Let us know in the comments below.

Keep up to date with the latest in all things K-pop with Officially Kmusic.

 

Written and edited by Narelle

 

The post Pentagon’s Jinho releases version of Jerimih’s ‘I Think of You’ appeared first on The latest kpop news and music | Officially Kmusic.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.