Header Ads

Hollywood: Paris Hilton

Hollywood: Paris Hilton


Article: Paris Hilton's dogs live in a 2 floor luxury house

Source: Star News via Nate

1. [+1,159, -24] My life isn't even as good as a dog's...

2. [+952, -19] I remember reading somewhere that the richest 1% in the world have more wealth than all of the 99% combined ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ I guess it's not a lie

3. [+620, -9] Dogs live the best life

4. [+28, -1] Her dogs are living the life but I'm jealous of the lives of dogs and cats in general ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ they don't have to go to work, just eat and sleep all day ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

5. [+22, -0] For dogs, the best owner isn't someone who's rich or gorgeous but someone who can be with them all day

6. [+18, -1] I can bark, please give me a room in that house

7. [+17, -1] Dogs don't care about whether their house is luxury or not... as long as their owner is by their side...

8. [+8, -0] Even dogs need to be lucky to be born to an owner like that... other dogs are born as strays before being caught and turned into dog soup

9. [+6, -0] Well my life seems like a failure now

10. [+6, -2] Hello owner-nim

-

No comments

Powered by Blogger.