Header Ads

CL writes English post updating fans on album progress

CL writes English post updating fans on album progress



Article: CL confesses feelings "I was completely broken... will comeback soon"

Source: Herald Pop via Naver [post]

1. [+2,019, -142] Park Bom better reflect

2. [+1,733, -66] I was randomly reminded of 'Lonely' a few days ago and took a listen. Such a shame what happened to 2NE1, they had such great songs ã… ã… 

3. [+1,191, -75] I remember '2NE1 TV' was the only idol show I bothered watching... I loved their songs too. Sad to think that I won't get to hear more songs like 'I Miss You'

4. [+1,032, -45] It really is sad that they disbanded when they had so many great songs

5. [+1,065, -80] Will always be supporting you, CL

6. [+198, -6] 2NE1 would've been remembered as a legendary group if they were managed better... the original girl crush concept, no?

7. [+129, -1] It was always my dream to see "Can't Nobody" at their concert. Black Pink is still too weak to live up to 2NE1.

8. [+128, -10] They are legends, they broke the bias that girl groups need to be calm and feminine

9. [+141, -21] Minzy's the real winner. I see her on TV sometimes and she looks like she's having so much fun ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

10. [+117, -16] I miss 2NE1

-

Source: Nate

1. [+103, -9] Go whine to Bom about it...

2. [+89, -18] Wasn't she the leader?? Should've managed her members better in the time she was stripping down and hanging out with Hollywood celebs...

3. [+87, -12] She really likes English ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ always speaking in English whenever something happens

4. [+14, -5] All of this happened because Park Bom decided to use drugs, go whine to her about it

5. [+13, -5] Why didn't you take care of Minzy better? YG's obviously holding on to Park Bom but if you had held on to Minzy, you could've prevented a disbandment. What exactly did you do as the leader?

-

No comments

Powered by Blogger.