Header Ads

Soompi: So Ji Sub Melts Fans’ Hearts in New Behind-the Scenes Photos of “Oh My Venus”


So Ji Sub Melts Fans' Hearts in New Behind-the Scenes Photos of "Oh My Venus"


Some fans have spotted actor So Ji Sub filming his new drama!
On October 20, a few photos were uploaded on an online community site showing So Ji Sub filming the upcoming drama “Oh My Venus.”
In the photos, So Ji Sub is dressed up and leaning against a car.
so ji sub2
His scruffy appearance during the script reading of “Oh My Venus” is nowhere to be seen, and he is back looking clean-shaven!
oh my venus
Many fans are especially pleased to see him in a tuxedo looking all sharp.
so ji sub3
Meanwhile, So Ji Sub and Shin Min Ah‘s “Oh My Venus” will start airing on November 16 after “Sassy Go Go” finishes its run.
Source (1)

No comments

Powered by Blogger.