Header Ads

Soompi: GOT7′s BamBam Shows Off His Hidden Manliness in CeCi’s Pictorial


GOT7′s BamBam Shows Off His Hidden Manliness in CeCi's Pictorial


GOT7‘s BamBam recently did a photo shoot with CeCi. Unlike his cute image, this photo shoot will give a sneak peek into his manly, sexy side.
bambam

During the interview after the pictorial, BamBam commented on GOT7′s new song “If You Do,” saying, “This is the kind of music style that I’ve wanted to do for so long. I’m the type of person who is talkative and smiles a lot, but I’ve been less talkative and smiley ever since promoting this song. I think my mood changes with the type of song [I'm promoting].

These days, I like hearing that I’ve become more manly. I really liked that Ceci’s concept was manliness today.”


When asked about his future plans, the singer said, “I’m going to be really mature next year. I’m not nineteen anymore. I think we will be able to show more diverse sides of GOT7. Since I’m doing what I like doing most, I’m going to do everything enjoyably.

GOT7, let’s win first place one more time!”
Fans will be able to see more of BamBam’s photos and interview in CeCi’s November issue.

Update October 21:
bambam ceci 3bambam ceci 2bambam ceci 1bambam ceci

Source (1)

No comments

Powered by Blogger.