Header Ads

Soompi: EXID’s Hani Reveals Shocking Diet Meal on “Please Take Care of My Refrigerator”


EXID's Hani Reveals Shocking Diet Meal on "Please Take Care of My Refrigerator"


Girl group EXID‘s Hani revealed her shocking diet meal on “Please Take Care of My Refrigerator.”
On the October 19 broadcast of JTBC‘s “Please Take Care of My Refrigerator,” celebrity chefs including Oh Se Deuk, Lee Chan Oh, Lee Won Il, and Kim Poong cook out of Hani’s refrigerator.
On the broadcast, Hani’s fridge is revealed, and the first thing that catches the MCs’ eyes is a single pretzel.
This turned out to be Hani’s meal during a diet. Chef Choi Hyun Suk says, “It says 302 calories,” and Hani says, “Since it says 302 calories, I think that must be the supper. I eat one pretzel for supper.”
Meanwhile, “Please Take Care of My Refrigerator” is a competitive cooking program where chefs engage in a 15-minute cooking battle using ingredients from a celebrity’s fridge.
hani 2
Source (1)

No comments

Powered by Blogger.