Header Ads

Netizen Buzz: Min Hyo Rin spotted attending Big Bang's Sydney concert and going on dates with Taeyang


Min Hyo Rin spotted attending Big Bang's Sydney concert and going on dates with Taeyang


Article: Min Hyo Rin, all the way to Australia to support boyfriend Taeyang? Spotted at Big Bang Sydney concert

Source: Mydaily via Naver

1. [+11,877, -252] Last long~~ good to see Min Hyo Rin like this, she looks so pretty

2. [+8,235, -221] Be happy... so jealous

3. [+7,900, -223] That's cool of her to even go overseas to support him ㅜㅜ

4. [+6,364, -184] Happy for them ã… ã…  I hope they last a long time!

5. [+4,714, -1,553] Does Min Hyo Rin-ssi not have any other work to do...

6. [+680, -35] They look happy together. Obviously there are too many watchful eyes in Korea so I'm sure she followed him overseas to go on dates more comfortably and stuff.

7. [+633, -47] Taeyang wasn't at the Sydney concert after party so people asked where he was and they said he was out on a date with Min Hyo Rin.. jealous;; ㅜㅜ

8. [+591, -55] Wow.. she followed him overseas, that's quite passionate. I'm sure they can fight anything in the world together with that passion!

-

Article: "Taeyang ♥ Min Hyo Rin, still going strong"... fan accounts at Big Bang's Sydney concert spotting

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+525, -14] Everyone's dating except me hahahaha

2. [+518, -40] I don't get why people try to put Taeyang down for his height... he's a good guy and has a lot of charms as a man ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

3. [+328, -67] I bet they'll break up when he has to go serve in the army

4. [+16, -7] If Taeyang was any taller, I wonder how much people of higher status he would've dated

5. [+13, -3] I'm a man but I was a total Taeyang fanboy... but ever since he started dating Min Hyo Rin, I don't like him anymore. Bad Youngbae ㅜㅜ

6. [+12, -4] I think Kim Woo Bin and Taeyang have a true eye for women. You get past all those girls calling themselves idols and they picked out the truly feminine, pretty women to date. Sometimes you need a mysterious, hard-to-get aura like these women for great men to feel affection for.

7. [+9, -2] I doubt they'll get married

8. [+9, -3] Wow, I guess even a shortie like Taeyang can get girls like her as long as you're rich

-

No comments

Powered by Blogger.