Header Ads

Netizen Buzz: IU holds comeback showcase for 'Chatshire'

IU holds comeback showcase for 'Chatshire'




Article: IU, "I've been dating Jang Giha for two years, he's not a big factor in my happiness"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+2,462, -357] With the way she's talking lately, I feel like she's going to ruin her career with it

2. [+2,156, -252] Must be upsetting for her boyfriend to hear. Imagine if Jang Giha said something like that, how would you feel IU? Shouldn't have said it at all

3. [+1,664, -233] The moon's getting full, time to visit the sick

4. [+263, -18] IU's image isn't what it used to be, she's changed

5. [+224, -31] Yeah, I'm sure Eunhyuk wasn't an important factor in your happiness level either, why would Jang Giha be

6. [+182, -32] If he doesn't factor into your happiness, then what? Does he exist to fulfill your sexual desires?

7. [+149, -8] I feel like IU purposely beats around the bush and talks in ambiguous terms that leaves people guessing because she thinks it makes her look cool and hip but it actually just makes her look like a little kid trying to look like an adult. There's something unnatural about it and it seems more like a defense mechanism for when she makes a mistake and her words get misunderstood. She's not like Suzy who keeps business strictly business, IU just wants everything.. she wants to be called an artist, she wants to date, she doesn't want hate.. she lives in a world of her own.

8. [+148, -14] Watch your mouth please

9. [+129, -7] She's going to get into an even bigger scandal than Jang Giha, I assure you, something huge

10. [+118, -12] I can't imagine how sad her boyfriend must feel to hear that he's not a factor in her happiness

-

Article: 'Comeback' IU, "I won't be promoting on broadcast at all because of my health"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+1,956, -279] She really must be pissed ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ everything she's saying sounds like it has an edge to it

2. [+1,410, -185] I really think a Park Myung Soo curse exists...

3. [+1,013, -191] She must think she's top class ã…Žã…Ž

4. [+315, -50] Her temper's starting to show ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

5. [+300, -44] I always thought her music was the type that you could listen to comfortably but then she goes and takes a hater diss track as her title track... I know that she has a lot to say but come on.

6. [+263, -37] Can't like her anymore... she seems to be getting all cocky now that she's popular but if she keeps acting like this, it'll only be a moment before she's buried

7. [+228, -38] She lost her roots... think of when you used to sing' Boo'~

8. [+205, -36] Artist disease?

9. [+188, -25] Yeah, I'm sure she doesn't want to face the public after writing a song full of lyrics that target them. You know what the scariest thing in the world is? Making someone else get hate without getting their blood on your hands. That's you, IU.

10. [+161, -27] I doubt it's "just for health reasons"

-

Article: IU mentions lover Jang Giha for the first time... "I'm not having a hard time lately"

Source: Star News via Nate

1. [+681, -115] Be happy, victim Eunhyuk

2. [+607, -79] Eunhyuk, I used to make fun of you by calling you an anchovy and all... but now you're in the army. I'm sorry.

3. [+486, -52] Well if they're only two years in... the relationship's still lovey dovey

4. [+57, -9] Eunhyuk-ah, hyung will be supporting you in the future! Fighting

5. [+52, -4] Poor Eunhyuk

6. [+31, -1] I wonder what Giha thought when he saw her picture with Eunhyuk in bed

7. [+27, -2] I'm sorry for hating on you, Eunhyuk, discharge soon and be happy

8. [+26, -0] She just said that she wouldn't be doing broadcast promotions because she's having a hard time and now she says she's not? What is it?

-

Article: IU, "I want to hide when I see articles about myself... I feel like a hypocrite"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+570, -125] I agree with her. People around me think I can't make up my mind but the emotions I feel change from moment to moment.. ã…Žã…Ž

2. [+549, -164] I wonder how it feels like to have other people create this delusional character for me and write up all these assumptions when I'm not like that at all... I think it's just what she has to deal with as a young star. She should just ignore what the antis say about her.

3. [+406, -141] I don't think it's right to judge a singer for anything other than her music.

4. [+54, -32] It's like she never matured past junior high

5. [+34, -13] Yeah well imagine how Eunhyuk felt

-

Article: IU, "My new track 'Red Queen' used best friend Sulli's drawing as a motif"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+1,176, -204] Birds of a feather flock together ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

2. [+1,033, -193] You have to admit that IU threw Jiyeon away as fast as her career got ruined

3. [+687, -230] Where'd all the people go who called IU a fox for jumping ship from Sulli to Suzy after Sulli's career failed

4. [+99, -16] A famous Sulli's fanpage admin once said that Sulli's a hopeless idiot with no brains and that the people who are around her are birds of a feather... I guess if IU is really close to Sulli, her image isn't what we thought it was. Even f(x) members aren't close with Sulli and yet IU is.... go check out that fanpage admin's Twitter if you don't believe me.

5. [+65, -6] Sulli, Jiyeon, IU... best friends...

-

Article: "I feel alive" producer IU's 'Twenty three'

Source: Oh My News via Naver

1. [+2,062, -466] IU's the one treating fans who are raising concerns that they can't hear the lyrics clearly as haters. She can sit there with her eyes and ears closed against the public all she wants but that's the surefire road to failure. What does she want us to do about the fact that we can't understand her lyrics? Should we google her lyrics in the middle of the street when we hear her song?

2. [+2,301, -906] Hit daebak 23~~~

3. [+1,859, -476] The song's only well because it's under IU's name... it's honestly bad and it would've hit rock bottom if anyone who wasn't famous released it

4. [+1,843, -921] I like that IU's new song brings out her voice qualities~ do well IU

5. [+1,192, -453] Stop with the media play ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ I can't even count how many articles on the front page right now

6. [+936, -210] Wow, look at the articles constantly being switched up... goosebumps

7. [+892, -198] I like the song but.. umm.. I can't hear what she's saying

8. [+888, -236] The song's alright but IU's media play is getting really bad

9. [+684, -72] If I'm paying to listen to your song, why don't I have the right to complain that I can't hear the damn lyrics? Why is she turning fans into antis

10. [+678, -105] I wonder how many IU articles I read today...

11. [+814, -265] Maybe she wants to be Korea's Taylor Swift? Keeps making her image like that... dating around, writing songs, even her title is 23 and Taylor Swift has a song named 22 ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

12. [+619, -93] Enough with this media play, people will listen to the song if they like it enough to play it

13. [+653, -155] So many stupid fangirls and fanboys and company staff in the comments blindly supporting her

14. [+614, -132] The song's whatever... would've been forgotten if IU wasn't the one who released it. Her other songs on the album are way better.

15. [+507, -81] Let's be honest, the song's whatever

-

No comments

Powered by Blogger.